Commercial photography that is authentic to your brand helps you reach more clients.
Your website is more important than ever. Engaging, personable commercial photography has the power to make you stand out in the crowd.
Why do you need commercial photography tailored to your business?
- People connect with photos that are authentic to people behind the brand.
- Potential clients immediately see that your business is different from the others.
- Clients choose a business when they feel a personal connection to the people who work there and understand what they do.
- High quality photography attracts people to your website and social media.
Here’s my process as your commercial photographer:
- I photograph the natural progression of your day.
- There is virtually no posing or setting up shots.
- Your employees and your products are photographed in the moment, as they are being made or enjoyed.
- Everyone feels more comfortable.
- The images are brand-specific and genuine.
Nelson BC EVENT & BUSINESS Photography
Using a documentary, candid approach:
- I create commercial photography that is unobtrusive and current,
- I provide ongoing content for social media platforms,
- I maintain up-to-date photos that keep up with changes in your business, and
- I arrange an approachable, honest and engaging representation of what your clients can expect from you.
Your commercial photography is so much more than posed headshots.
What you do everyday, and the things you’re passionate about, are what make you stand out to searching clients. Let’s show them who you are with authentic, honest and engaging commercial photography.
To learn more using documentary commercial photography to grow your business, fill out your details below. I’ll be in contact within 24 hours.
My valued clients include:
BC Housing, Nelson Cares, Nelson Community Food Centre, Crossfit West Kootenay: Power by You, Paw and Order Dog Behaviour Training, Nelson District Credit Union, Nelson and District Arts Council, Kootenay Mountain Culture, Kootenay Health Services, Nelson Brewing Company, Massif Music Festival, Morley Mountain Homes, Sled Island Music Festival.